Wednesday, June 10, 2009

4 Day Bachelor

The wife is gone for the next 4 days and I have discovered that I actually like being married. She hasn't even left the city yet, and I already miss her. I could have planned a nice time out this evening with my buddies, but instead I am going to watch a movie at home, and eat popcorn. I find myself looking forward to Sunday when they get home, rather than tonight when I have an entire bed to myself. I am glad that I will at least have Rusty with me, or I would probably go crazy. I guess it puts things into perspective when you are a part even for the shortest of times. I sometimes wish that I could have a night to myself, and now that I do, I am wishing that she was home instead. Crap, I guess that means I really do love her. Man I hate all that mushy crap.

1 comment:

  1. Who are you kidding? You love the mushy crap.

    ReplyDelete