Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day 4

I am starting to feel like I am getting a routine with breakfast. I need to watch my time better, but other than that it is going well. I am not having any cravings so far today, so that is good. I am still dreading working out at lunch a bit, but I do feel better after the workout, so hopefully I can keep it up. My hope is that I can get into a routine with the workout, so I can eat pretty much what I want to. I would like to stick with the eggs and sausage for breakfast, because I feel like it gives me more energy, and fills me up more than cereal ever did. I would like to be able to add hashbrowns to the breakfast though every once in a while. There is no way I can do the Atkins diet forever, I love pizza, and popcorn way too much for that. I think though that I can keep the spirit of the diet going, which is to limit your carb intake. That said there is no way I am going to do something that requires me to never eat tater-tot caserole, or Jen's pasta sauces that she makes up. Those are too freaking good!!

I know that excercise is the key, so I need to focus on that; it certainly is better than sitting at my desk during my lunch hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment