Thursday, June 4, 2009

Dumbass

So I posted about how excited I was about getting a travel trailer....I posted about how much research I was doing to find the right one for the minivan to pull. Guess what....the minivan can't pull anything but a pop up. Yeah the trailers are lite enough, but not if you have it packed for a camping trip. So I waisted $300 putting a hitch on the minivan. I guess that is better than going a head and towing with it and then finding out that it is killing the minivan. It made me wnat to get a truck even more, but Jen is not real hip to that idea right now. She did bring up the good point that buying a truck and a travel trailer is going to cost more than buying an RV. I think I will look in that direction. The other option is to get a pop-up, but my problem is the toliet in a pop-up is just a big size version of a training potty. You would be sitting in the kitchen doing your business, and then someone has to dump the business...and guess who would get that job? Gross!! We will see....I am determined to get a camping trailer/vehicle for the family, because I believe it would create a ton of wonderful memopries for us, and be a great way to see the country.

No comments:

Post a Comment