Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Travel Trailer

I am now obssesed with finding us the perfect travel trailer. I keep reading posts from others that say how much fun they have with their families in them. I know it will be expensive, but I feel like it is worth it. You can't put a price on the memorys that will be made from all the camping trips we will take. I am being diligent and doing my research to make sure that we get the right one for us. I am alwasy so impatient, but this is an important purchase, so I have to be careful. Plus I think I still have some selling to do to the Mrs, before she gives the green light. I know she would be more comfortable in our space down at the lake house, or even at a BBQ. It is a safe place to coral children, and a nice way to get out of the heat or cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment